Friday, July 3, 2009

Anicechat Foray

As the Omegling of the day was progressing rather slow (waaaaay too many Chinese and Koreans seeking actual conversation - who'da thunk it?) I decided to see if anicechat.net offered any better prospects. While somewhat more tame than we are used to on Omegle, I nonetheless had fun.

BLEEP: hey
Gavin: Hello
Gavin: Bloop
BLEEP: where are you from?
Gavin: Australia
BLEEP: im bleep, fool! haha
BLEEP: cool! :D what time is it there?
Gavin: Nigh on 2:30 am.
BLEEP: ohhh haha
BLEEP: up late talking dirty to strangers? hahaha
Gavin: I don't remember ever talking dirty.
Gavin: But that's the gist of it, yeah.
BLEEP: hahaha, im kidding :D
BLEEP: HAHAHAH
BLEEP: dirty Gavin.
Gavin: Naughty Bloop
BLEEP: BLEEEEEEP
BLEEP: O_O
Gavin: I prefer Bloop.
Gavin: As in Bleep Bloop.
BLEEP: HAHA
BLEEP: :|
BLEEP: wait, that wasn't funny.
BLEEP: WAIT, I KNOW BLEEP BLOOP! youtube thinggy!
Gavin: Collegehumor
BLEEP: haha, yeah! amir is the coolest
BLEEP: hahaha
Gavin: Huzzah!
Gavin: By far.
BLEEP: hahaha!
BLEEP: waaaait, i think. arghhh, im a guy by the way. people say i talk like a girl. sorry if i mislead you? hahaha
Gavin: I did not for one moment think you were a girl.
BLEEP: hahaha, oh okay. THANK YOU. haha
BLEEP: how old are you?
Gavin: 18
BLEEP: oh cool :D
BLEEP: hey Gavin, can i ask you a question?
Gavin: I believe you just did.
Gavin: But go ahead, ask another.
BLEEP: oh okay, im done.
BLEEP: hahaha, oh good thank you
BLEEP: welllllllll, i have this Australian friend, and well, one night, my friends and i showed each other our... things! haha, and his was very... well, let's just say he didn't look happy when he saw ours! haha, well.... i just wanted to ask... umm how big is your... dick?
Gavin: It's big enough.
BLEEP: ohh, how big is big enough?
Gavin: Big enough that I've never had any complaints.
Gavin: Oh my.
BLEEP: hahaha
Gavin: I wonder what this little Terminate button does.
BLEEP: oh
BLEEP: :(
BLEEP: sorry
BLEEP: haha
Gavin: Are you really?
BLEEP: well... argh i was just curious :( im sorryyy
BLEEP: haha
Gavin: I doubt anyone who has the audacity to bare his privates to a foreign stranger would really feel remorse for just speaking about it
BLEEP: agh, fine. it was very... rude.
Gavin: Quite!
BLEEP: haha, im sorry! it was just
BLEEP: bothering me a bit!
BLEEP: haha
Gavin: You don't say.
BLEEP: umm well it's like what if you found out that
BLEEP: hmm, okay i can't think of a metaphor or analogy
BLEEP: sooo
BLEEP: :D yeah! im just really sorry.
Gavin: Well thank you.
BLEEP: haha, does that mean you don't think that the whole world is full of perverts? :(
Gavin: No.
Gavin: Just the USA mostly.
BLEEP: hahahahaha!
BLEEP: have you ever gone to the US?
Gavin: Yes.
BLEEP: ohh cool! haha, was it full of perverts? hahaha or were they hiding?
Gavin: I think they all hide on the Internet.
BLEEP: hahahaha
BLEEP: have you gone anywhere else besides the US?
Gavin: New Zealand
BLEEP: :| isn't that in australia? hahha, oops
Gavin: That's it.
Gavin: Oh my.
Gavin: You MUST be American.
BLEEP: WHAT!?
BLEEP: NO!
BLEEP: wait
BLEEP: YES
BLEEP: :D
BLEEP: i am an american!
Gavin: There ya go.
BLEEP: haha, how tall are you, gavin?
BLEEP: hahaha, yes believe that i am american. suckeerrr
BLEEP: HAHAHA
Gavin: You are American in spirit, don't worry.
BLEEP: hahaha
BLEEP: im sorry! im the worse at geography! :(
BLEEP: test me in science or something! hahaha
Gavin: I'm not your teacher.
BLEEP: haha, okay then
BLEEP: are you in college now?
Gavin: I'm at University.
BLEEP: ohh what course are you taking?
Gavin: Engineering.
BLEEP: cool! haha
BLEEP: how long until you graduate?
Gavin: It's a 5 year course.
BLEEP: ohhh
BLEEP: good luck! haha
Gavin: Thanks.
BLEEP: do you have school tomorrow?
Gavin: No.
BLEEP: why not? summer vacation there?
Gavin: No.
BLEEP: weekend?
Gavin: For one thing, it's the weekend.
BLEEP: ohhhh, hahahaha
Gavin: And even then.
Gavin: I'm on Winter Holidays.
BLEEP: ohhhh
BLEEP: does it snow there?
Gavin: Not where I live.
BLEEP: ohhh haha
BLEEP: is gavin your real name?
Gavin: Yes.
BLEEP: haha, nice name :D
Gavin: Thanks.
BLEEP: can i ask you another question?
Gavin: Go for it.
BLEEP: hahaha, well umm, have you ever seen the... things of your friends?
Gavin: Define things.
BLEEP: ARGHH! hahaha
BLEEP: well their... dicks! >_>
Gavin: You seem to be preoccupied with male genitalia.
BLEEP: nooo!
BLEEP: it's not that!
BLEEP: haha, it's just that im wondering if it's just me and my friends!
Gavin: Yes.
Gavin: It is.
BLEEP: hahaha, i mean you're not curious abuot your friends?
Gavin: Not in the slightest.
BLEEP: about*
BLEEP: ohhh
BLEEP: oh okay :|
BLEEP: hahahaha
Gavin: Any more penis-centric questions?
Gavin: It's best to get them off your chest.
BLEEP: hahahahaha
BLEEP: i don't think there are anymore
BLEEP: but i might think of a few more later
BLEEP: haha
BLEEP: im kidding 8|
BLEEP: 8-|*
Gavin: If only I could believe you.
BLEEP: :O
BLEEP: well i can't think of anything else to ask! hahaha
Gavin: Perhaps it's time we part then.
BLEEP: do you eat... marmalade!? \:D/
Gavin: I'm sure you're burning to ask others about penises.
BLEEP: nooo
Gavin: And no, I am not partial to marmalade.
BLEEP: just some australian, like my friend. haha
BLEEP: i thought that was popular in australia? is it popular? haha
Gavin: It's no more popular than any other breakfast spread.
BLEEP: oh. hahahaha
BLEEP: do you eat rice, pasta or bread?
Gavin: All of the above.
BLEEP: haha, well usually?
Gavin: Yes.
BLEEP: :| i didn't ask a yes or no question.
BLEEP: hahaha
Gavin: I usually eat them.
BLEEP: hahahahahah
BLEEP: WHAT!? hahaha
Gavin: It is not unusual for me to eat them.
BLEEP: fine
BLEEP: which do you eat THE MOST OFTEN?
BLEEP: or FREQUENTLY whatever! hahaha
Gavin: Bread.
BLEEP: ohhh
BLEEP: what's your favorite food?
Gavin: Mexican.
BLEEP: haha mexican people?
BLEEP: haha, kidding. like what? tacos?
Gavin: No.
Gavin: People.
BLEEP: hahahahahha
Gavin: Australia is a continent of cannibals.
BLEEP: you butthead!
BLEEP: hahaha
BLEEP: i
BLEEP: have always wanted
BLEEP: to eat a latino baby
Gavin: As long as he had a penis.
BLEEP: :(
Gavin: Wth which you could draw comparison to your own.
BLEEP: argh! im not interested in babies! hahaha
Gavin: Ok.
BLEEP: what time is it there?
Gavin: Just about 3 am.
Gavin: I think you may have already asked this.
BLEEP: haha, time doesn't stop
Gavin: Yet it goes at the same rate as yours.
BLEEP: argh, well i forgot!
BLEEP: and besides, i already forgot what time you told me, too.
Gavin: Memory too full of penis calculations.
BLEEP: >_>
Gavin: Well if you'll excuse me.
BLEEP: bye
Gavin: I'm afraid I must away with me.
BLEEP: :D
Gavin: Goodbye!
BLEEP: goodbye gavin!
BLEEP: haha, you're pretty nice if you didn't keep making jokes about me
BLEEP: haha goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment